Services, Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site’s services. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law and will be enforced per the DMCA guidelines. These terms apply to both Microlinx Technologie’s website and all client sites and dba’s managed by Microlinx Technologies LLC.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Microlinx Technologies LLC’s or client web sites for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Microlinx Technologies LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Microlinx Technologies LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Microlinx Technologies LLC’s and client web sites are provided “as is”. Microlinx Technologies LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Microlinx Technologies LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or user sites otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
All access to this server and/or use of information found herein or pertaining to this server is made at your own risk and is solely your own responsibility. Microlinx services may be used only for lawful purposes. Any activity which violates U.S. Federal or State Laws is prohibited. This includes posting material that is threatening, legally obscene, libelous or violates trade secret, patent, trademark or copyright protections.
Microlinx Technologies LLC is not responsible for third party users posting of such material to it’s servers. Per the terms of the DMCA, Microlinx will remove any information that is found to be in violation of these terms and is not liable for the posting of third parties. By accessing this site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Provider and its’ owners from all claims which arise from your usage under this agreement without limitation. You further agree that any material provided by you on Provider servers is legal to distribute to users of all ages within the United States. See section 9. for DMCA policy.
In no event shall Microlinx Technologies LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Microlinx Technologies LLC’s or client web sites, even if Microlinx Technologies LLC or a Microlinx Technologies LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5 . Hold Harmless.
Client and users agree to hold Microlinx Technologies LLC harmless against any and all claims for loss, liability, damages, judgments, civil charges arising out of or in connection with the services done or to be performed and in connection with or arising out of the acts or negligent omissions of Microlinx Technologies LLC.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Microlinx Technologies LLC’s web site and client sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Microlinx Technologies LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Microlinx Technologies LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Microlinx Technologies LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Microlinx Technologies LLC regularly reviews sites and content linked to its web site but is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or content. The inclusion of any link or content does not imply endorsement or ownership by Microlinx Technologies LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Microlinx Technologies LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. DMCA Policy
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Microlinx Technologies LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Microlinx Technologies LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Microlinx Technologies LLC’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Microlinx Technologies LLC will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Microlinx Technologies LLC or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not [My Business Name], can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- The infringed item(s) copyright registration number;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Microlinx Technologies LLC may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Microlinx Technologies LLC removes the allegedly infringing materials, Microlinx Technologies LLC will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Microlinx Technologies LLC removed or disabled access to the materials. Microlinx Technologies LLC may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Microlinx Technologies LLC designated Copyright Agent is:
support @ microlinx.com